Expert Nursery Cleaning Services
Nursery Cleaning Services
We recognise the issues nurseries can have with the standard of cleaning and how this can affect Ofsted scoring and environmental health compliance. This is why we ensure all of our staff are trained to a high standard and are monitored regularly to ensure this standard is maintained. The products we use are child friendly while still being effecitive enough to kill the germs and bacteria that can spread so easily in a nursery environment.
Health & safety within day nurseries
We will provide the following documents for you to retain on site:
- A copy of the cleaning contract and our terms and conditions.
- Personalised cleaning schedule for evidence of how the nursery takes necessary steps
to prevent the spread of infection in line with A Unique Child - Health and well being.
- Risk assessments and COSH sheets relevant to the activity taking place by the cleaners
and cleaning products used by the cleaners.
- Nursery cleaning specialists’ company health and safety policy.
- If any other cleaning service have been provided i.e. deep cleans have taken place and clear record of what areas were cleaned.
- A copy of our employers and public liability.
Our commitment to you
Our commitment is to provide high quality cleaning services and documentation that focuses on you and your premises.
We will always:
Make sure our cleaners use the correct mop and bucket for each area of the nursery.
Use surface cleaners that kills 99.9% of flu viruses.
Listen to the nurseries feedback either on the phone or through our surveys.
Ensure we use cleaning products that are friendly for you and the children.
Our promise to you that your nurseries will be clean and smell fresh daily.
Ensure our cleaners clean with clear fresh water that is changed between rooms.