x2 Contracts Managers
Surrey & Surrounding Counties - Nottingham & Surrounding counties
we are seeking 2 contracts managers for the above locations
Salary: £20k to £25k per annum basic + Company Van + Mobile + IPad
Hours: 40 - 45 hours per week at times required to service customer sites
Job Type: Permanent
Company: BWH Group
BWH Group is a friendly, well established company committed to providing an excellent service, great value for money and outstanding customer service. Established in 2010, Rapid has grown year on year by providing a professional, quality service at affordable prices. We now service around 100 customers across Southern England. Despite our fast growth, we still care about every customer and every contract. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and delivery of a thorough, reliable high quality service.
To help drive our continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join our expanding team.
Reporting to one of our Operations Managers, you will be responsible for the site management and smooth running of around 20-40 customer sites. This will involve the ongoing management of part-time cleaning staff, the recruitment and training of new staff where required and carrying out regular quality audits with each customer.You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of cleaning standards and customer and staff satisfaction is maintained through excellent customer service.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Performing regular site audits with customers
- Maintain regular customer contact
- Ensure highest standards of cleanliness are maintained at all customer sites
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction
- Ensure that health and safety standards are maintained at all times
- Maintain regular contact with site teams to ensure awareness of site specific requirements
- Plan, facilitate and monitor ongoing training for site operatives
- Provide feedback on performance and to take responsibility for managing issues that may arise
- Ensure sufficient amounts of cleaning equipment, materials and consumables on site
- Ensure customer sites are fully manned including cover and recruitment at all times.
- Submit weekly pay-sheets, other administration such as holiday forms and carry out payroll tasks
- Carry out any other duties that are required as directed by the Regional Manager
- Attend regular meetings with the Ops Director and Director at our head office in Guildford, Surrey
The ideal candidate will:
- Be pro-active, logical and forward thinking
- Be flexible on working times
- Have a good knowledge of the cleaning industry
- Have a strong desire to succeed and promote a high level of customer service
- Have self-motivation
- Have excellent communication skills
- Take full responsibility for tasks
- Manage teams a supportive manner
- Have a valid UK driver’s license
- Drive business development + Sales
Experience in the cleaning sector is essential.
A basic salary of £20k to £25k per annum. You will be provided with a company vehicle, mobile phone, iPad, up to 25 days annual leave (depending on length of service) and a NEST pension scheme.
How to Apply
Applications are accepted website or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within the next two weeks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
- cleaning industry: 2 years
- South UK
- Driving License